Is it you we're looking for?
Do you have a passion for creating unique digital customer experiences that enhance a company's competitive edge? Start an exciting career with us and join an experienced team where there is room to learn and provide strategic advice to C-Suite executives at some of the largest companies in Denmark and Europe.
We don't expect you to know everything, but it's important that you have a passion and, over time, develop a contagious talent for Customer Experience Management (CXM); the combination of data about the customer's customers and commercial development of the customer's business supported by digital platforms. And then it's important to us that you love being part of a small team with room for high ceilings."
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, technology, or innovation.
- Interest in Customer Experience Management concepts, methods, and technological trends.
- Well-developed ability to understand and work with technological tools and platforms.
- Analytical thinking and a curious approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator - preferably with English skills a little beyond the usual.
What you will specifically be part of and contribute to:
- Analysis of customer interactions and customer journeys across digital touchpoints, as well as delivering data-driven insights as a source to strengthen customer loyalty, e.g., via Experience Mapping, Journey Mapping, Service Blueprints, and CSAT methods.
- Collaborate with senior consultants and project partners to identify tech-driven improvement opportunities in customer journeys.
- Explore and specify innovative digital tools and solutions to optimize customer experiences.
- Contribute to the implementation of CX tactics and initiatives with the client - and thereby a close connection to our ambitious customers.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to explore and influence technological innovations within CXM.
- Mentoring and training in integrating technology into customer experiences.
- Exciting projects for clients in various industries.
- Inspiring work environment and opportunities for career development - and maybe over time a partnership in Fellow.
- Inspiring office facilities in the center of Odense